Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Weekend Away

A chance to get away always seems to put things in perspective.

I come back with a renewed sense of purpose and drive.

I wish there was a way to bottle this feeling of both relaxation and energy to use at those moments in my life when I need a reminder of all that is good and right, with my life and the world in general.

That would be a trillion dollar idea now wouldn't it? ;-)

Find your bliss my friends. Let it point you in the right direction and chart that course for what feeds your soul. And once you find it, may you always have it in ample supply.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend away. Hope it's as good as it sounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already away. It was just what I needed but it's never enough. I'm greedy like that ;-)

    ReplyDelete