Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nope. Still Not Over It

Did you ever have someone in your life that is so filled with bile, just overflowing with hatred and bitterness, that they spew it without discretion? And does this same person think they are the kindest and most generous person they know, and if they do have a moment of anger they are complete justified? Besides, they are always so wonderful to everyone that in these rare times you should feel only compassion and concern, right?

And that's it! That's why I loath this person and have in the best of times, only tolerated them. They think they are just lovely when in reality they are the most annoying and offensive person whose company I've ever had to endure.

Just the mere thought of this person puts a kink in my neck and a pit in my stomach.

More so, the fact that this creature of a person can manipulate me into this state makes the whole situation even worse. Why do I allow it? This person means less than nothing to me, but their presence is enough to raise my blood pressure. Where the Hell is my switch for turning off my bubbling emotions?

I've said this before. Saying it again now will not be the last time. I believe that my life would be vastly easier if I drank.

I think therein lies my missing switch.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry this person is making your life so irritating. Especially during the holiday. Maybe you should try killing the person with kindness. There are some people that I've had to learn to do this with. If that doesn't work out, you could do everything in your power to ignore the person. I've had to learn to do that as well. I got so good, when it came time to deal with one person, I had managed to not even feel any emotion toward him. He could say or do any thing and it never phased me. He only succeeded in making himself look like an ass in front of others. Or...You could do what my husband does, not always but some times, laugh at whatever they say or do. It may be difficult to do at first, but it will turn the bitterness of the offender toward themselves. Wishing you and your family a wonderful, stress free holiday, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete