Tuesday, September 7, 2010

To Blog Or Not To Blog

A blog post a week is my goal. But I have nothing to say yet I feel that if I don't post something I'm going to loss the momentum of last week's 2 posts after many months of nothing. Does that make sense?

I'm uninspired. Well, to put it more plainly, I'm just tired. The last weekend of summer was filled with activities that put me right back in summer mode and it was really hard to get up this morning. Add to that standing on a playground blacktop for two hours at high noon and I'm wiped out. Doesn't sound like much, but believe me, you'd be tired too. Wasn't it supposed to be cool today?

I'm also confused at the moment... somewhere between, should I be angry and what am I supposed to be doing right now. See, it's even confusing to read, isn't it?

I think it's best if I just close down for the night, get some sleep, and see what I can come up with when the clouds in my brain clear. If my mind has sunny skies tomorrow, I will post again. If my thoughts are still foggy, well, there's always next week. Right?

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I have days like this, too. I am pretty sure everyone does some times. Take a breather. You seem stressed. And don't belittle your work. From what I have read in your past blogs, you are a very hard worker. I think you are a tougher critic on yourself than anyone else is. Forget about what others think for a day. Or two. Be YOURSELF. It took me a long time to figure out that no one else could make me happy unless I was first happy with myself. You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, thank you Wendy. It was a momentary lapse. Brain cloud if you will. I'm back on track now.
    The weather has taken a turn for Autumn. It's my favorite time of year. This is my element. I'm ready for a renaissance.
    More to post soon. I'm practically percolating with new ideas ;-)
    Thank you Wendy. You are a good friend.

    ReplyDelete