Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"I Hear The Secrets That You Keep When You're Talking In Your Sleep"

I need to share good things with friends. When I find a great sale, I tell everyone. When I find a product I love, I tell everyone. When I find a blog that has me doubled over with muscle cramps from laughing out loud, I tell everyone.

I have been laughing since I found this new blog. Check out the "Blog of Note" winner from January 8th: "SleepTalkinMan".

Caution: Don't eat or drink while reading; it is bound to go down the wrong pipe. Stay close to a bathroom too because you may wet yourself from laughing. I warned you ;-)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. XD I'm so going to check that out. Thanks for sharing. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie,
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving the thoughtful comment (glad you enjoyed the Victorian trivia!). I checked out SleepTalkinMan. Fascinating look into his ... interesting subconscious mind!

    Hope the rest of your week goes well...
    Bill

    ReplyDelete