Sunday, September 27, 2009

Disclaimer

Unless specifically noted by title - my daughter, my husband, my friend with insomnia - all individuals described are composites of many people with those same personalities traits. I have sought, and will continue to do so, to not single out any one person to be the driving force of my emotional rants. Luckily, I know so many people that piss me off on regular basis that it should be easy to find material from a collection of sources.

If in the course of reading my posts, you feel personally slighted, rest easy in the knowledge that you are not alone.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Bon, You ROCK! :-) If you haven't ticked someone off today, you haven't been out of bed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I quote you... that's a good one, Sistah!

    ReplyDelete